Frequently Asked Questions About Junk Removal
How Much Does Junk Removal Cost?
…and other questions
Here at 911 Junk CA, we get a lot of questions about our junk removal services, such as our junk removal cost, and so on. Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to have junk removal?
Most junk removal companies, such as 911 Junk CA, charge by how much space your unwanted items take up in the truck.
How does junk removal work?
Junk removal works in a few short, simple steps.
1. Call, use a contact form, or use an online booking tool.
2. A junk removal professional will ask you to describe your unwanted rubbish and offer you a rough estimate for the junk removal job.
3. Schedule a time for your appointment. Most junk removal companies schedule in 2-hour arrival windows.
4. When the day of your appointment arrives, you can expect a courtesy call 30 minutes before the junk removal crew arrives.
5. Once they arrive, simply point out your unwanted items and you will receive a firm, honest quote for the price of your job.
6. Watch as the junk removal professionals make your unwanted junk items disappear.
7. Finally, it’s time to settle up. Most junk removal companies, such as 911 Junk CA, accept cash, card, or check.
What is the cheapest way to get rid of rubbish?
1. You can get rid of your unwanted junk by selling it at a yard or garage sale.
2. Rent a dumpster from a company like 911 Junk. That way you can throw away all of your own items at your leisure.
3. Bring your unwanted junk to a dump site and dispose of it on your own.
4. Bring your junk items to a recycling center or other approved facility.
5. Bring your unwanted junk to a donation center.
6. If you would rather not haul your junk on your own, you can hire a junk removal company such as 911 Junk CA.
How do I get rid of large junk?
You can get rid of large, bulky junk items such as beds, mattresses, appliances, and furniture items by hiring a junk removal company such as 911 Junk CA.
How do I get rid of a couch?
Couches are large and awkward to get rid of. You can save yourself the hassle by hiring a junk removal company such as 911 Junk CA to get rid of your old couch.
How much does it cost to junk a couch?
While large national corporations may charge you exorbitant fees, you can find a local junk removal professional to junk your couch for much lower with companies such as 911 Junk CA.
How much does College Hunks junk removal cost?
As a national franchise, College Hunks passes down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. 911 Junk, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.
Should I tip junk haulers?
While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.
How much does it cost to have 1800 GOT JUNK?
1800 GOT JUNK is a national franchise, meaning they will pass down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. 911 Junk, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.
TO SAVE $20