Full Service Junk Removal in Lakewood, CA
We’re the eco-friendly choice for Lakewood junk removal!
Reliable Junk Removal in Lakewood
911 Junk CA is on a mission to make junk removal in Lakewood, CA stress-free!
- Convenient. We’ll work with your schedule and arrange an appointment time at your earliest convenience.
- Prompt. Our crew can let you know when they’re headed your way, and they’ll always be on time.
- Thorough. The 911 Junk CA team will remove all unwanted items and leave you with less junk and less stress!
- Donations. When you’ve got appliances, furniture, and other items that can be reused by someone else, then we’ll donate them to a local charity.
- Recycling. Broken appliances and other scrap materials should be responsibly recycled. We’ll make sure that’s done.
- Disposal. All scraps, trash, and items that cannot be reused or recycled will be appropriately disposed of according to local regulations.
The Right Price
You might say that with 911 Junk CA, the price of Lakewood junk hauling is always right!
- Clear Pricing. Once we understand your needs, we’ll give you a firm price for the job.
- All-Inclusive. Your price quote won’t change because it covers the job from start to finish.
- Support Local. Keep your money local by supporting our California small business!
You’re always welcome to call 562-209-8884 with any questions regarding junk removal in Lakewood.
Services in Lakewood
Hot Tub Removal
Estate Clean Outs
Junk Car Removal
Office Clean Outs
Yard Waste Removal
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Ovens & Microwaves
- Recliners & Chairs
- Loveseats & Sectionals
- Swingsets & Playhouses
- Bicycles & Sports Equipment
- Carpet & Tile
- Home Decor
- And MORE!
HOW IT WORKS
The easiest way to get started is by using our Book Now feature. Of course, you can call us on the phone and we’ll be glad to help.
Our team will arrive on time. We always bring the tools we’ll need to remove your unwanted items in a safe and timely manner.
When your place is free of the junk, we’ll take all items away to be donated, recycled, or disposed of properly.